Since 1997, we built up a pool of strategic resources and business partners who understood our philosophy in doing a reliable job. There would be many retailers who will offer to hard-sell an item to you, and then you are on your own. Our policy is to attend to you until you are satisfied. Yes, we hope to provide a premium service at affordable price.
If it is a system (IT or CCTV or Security Access), we will be keen to see how we can deliver the solution to your doorstep. In any installation, there will bound to be problems. These are normally kept to the minimal due to our in-house policy of ensuring post-installation tasks are checked, checked and checked before the actual implementation. If there are problems, we will be around to brain-storm with our customers to come out with the next best-fit solutions. There is no blame game. We prefer to get the job done.
If you are tech-SAVY, please proceed to the following websites to download the respective latest firmware to re-flash or update your products.
1. Level1 Firmware Download
2. MGE OPS Download
3. CISCO Support & Download
4. SonicWall Firmware Download
Listed below are areas that you could call us to attend to:
- troubleshoot PC problems (office or home)
- troubleshoot network problems
- hard disk cloning
- provide email accounts
- provide website hosting.
- install wireless networking products.
- install network cameras and video servers.
- remove viruses and spyware from your computer system.
- Installation of AVG Anti-virus (or Internet Security) software
- Installation of bare-bone broadband services
- Integration of IP network cameras into your network system
- Installation & commissioning of standalone DVR (and/or hybrid video surveillance) system
- Installation & configuration of data-critical Network Attached Storage (e.g. Mirroring)
- Supply PC LCD monitors, SATA hard disks, AOpen CX Cube PC, and others
- LAN cabling (simple or structure cabling)
- Mounting & Cabling for your IP Cameras? Check some sample pricings at this Sidebar Column